Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Noir

Check out At The Bijou tomorrow - my story "Love Struck Trouble" will be part of the initial November Noir lineup, along with Graham Smith, Julie Morrigan, and Chris Rhatigan- more great writers will follow all month.  It should be a great month with some killer stories from excellent writers (this will be my attempt at channeling a little Dashiell Hammett and Raymond Chandler).

You can read At The Bijou right here.

And you can read my story here

Be sure to check back all month At The Bijou for some great stories....... 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it will be good. Thanks for sharing.

Jeanette Cheezum

Kate Pilarcik ~ absolutely said...

And I'm sure Jeanette knows what she's talkin' about! NOIR enhancing of infrastructure is going on now and through this auspicious night ... to ready the drama of the perfect voice of choice to speak into this annual sensation.

Have I promoted enough?
I think not . . . Be there or be square to get eyefuls which linger of what KEVIN MICHAELS skillfully offers in Noir sensation.

~ Absolutely*Kate,
under a brown fedora (thanks Har)